All students seeking admission to a degree or certificate program must participate in placement testing for mathematics, writing, reading, and computer proficiency. This test helps your advisor place you in the correct classes.
For testing center days, dates, and times visit www.cincinnatistate.edu/testing and schedule your appointment. This web page also lists recommended test preparation materials.
- An official, valid photo ID is required
- There is no charge for testing
- Parking is $5
- Please allow 2 – 3 hours for testing
- Testing will not be offered when the College is closed
- See www.cincinnnatistate.edu/testing for a list of holidays, sample questions, and other details
You’re always welcome at Cincinnati State! We host Information Sessions throughout the week to help you learn more and feel at home. You can gain valuable information about admissions, counseling, financial aid and scholarships, learn more about our degree and certificate programs, and get a feel for campus life while observing students preparing for their careers.
Register for an info session at the campus nearest you and learn more at www.cincinnatistate.edu/visit