- You will receive an Access Code email containing your MyCState username and student ID number (sent to the email you provided when you applied)
- Create your password for MyCState
- Go to http://www.cincinnatistate.edu/
and click on MyCState.
- Click on Look up username/Reset your Cincinnati State password.
- Click on Reset your password and fill in the form.
- Log into MyCState and setup your SurgeMail email. All future college information will be sent to you via your SurgeMail email account.
- If you have not done so already, submit the Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) – go to www.fafsa.ed.gov Cincinnati State School Code is 010345
- Complete a Financial Literacy for You (FLY) session
- Go to http://www.cincinnatistate.edu and click on MyCState.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Blackboard Courses.
- Go to www.studentloans.gov and complete your Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (you will need your FSA ID) then go to MyCState and complete your Loan Acceptance Form.
- You will receive a letter of admission sent to your college SurgeMail email and your mailing address.
- Call the number listed on your letter of admission and set up an appointment with your Academic Advisor to get advised and registered for classes.
- Advising is mandatory effective Fall 2018.