The Co-op Advantage
At Cincinnati State we believe that education is best when you can practice what you learned in the classroom.
We’ve developed one of the most comprehensive cooperative education (co-op) programs in the country. Co-ops are available for almost every major and help students:
- Gain hands-on training and skills
- Apply classroom learning in a real work environment
- Make connections with potential future employers
- Earn extra money to offset the cost of education
- Decide on a career direction
Co-op gives students valuable on-the-job experience that makes them more competitive in the job market, and may even lead to a job offer before graduation.
Cincinnati State partners with approximately 600 co-op employers around the city and across the country.
Cincinnati State Top Co-op Employers include
- VA Medical Center
- Procter & Gamble
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- The Kroger Company
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Cincinnati Water Works
- University of Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati
- General Electric